Monday, September 24, 2007

Believe it, Baby!!!

Yesterday, we dipped our tires in the Atlantic Ocean in "The Gut" in Quidi Vidi, Newfoundland!

End of the road!

Our quizzical, non-celebratory expressions are more of an "Is that camera timer working? Was that a beep? Did you hear a beep?!?" look than an "I'm wrestling with an existential crisis because I just finished biking across Canada and now there's nothing left to do but pack up and fly home."

While there's so much to say yet, I'm still on Newfoundland time, which means that I've woken up on the West Coast at 6:30 in the morning to discover that my body is outraged that it hasn't had its coffee yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How amazing! I'm so proud of you both!

Now get your butt back here to Vancouver so we can set up a meet-n-greet! :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing your adventure! Sounds like it was challenging, rewarding and lots of fun! I've enjoyed following along through cyberspace.

Unknown said...

Unbelievable! Congratulations....you guys must be stoked - and exhausted. I'm so glad that you're safe and sound and wickedly proud of you both.

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!

Karin